Friday, September 14, 2012

Pineapple Wedding Veil

Sorry I haven't posted a new pattern for awhile.  I've been working on a fairly complicated wedding veil pattern.  I don't have it ready yet, but I'll give you a preview.

I found this pattern for a Pineapple Sweater on Pinterest and I thought the crochet diagram would make a really beautiful wedding veil. (I would post the picture, but it is copyrighted material.)

I flipped the picture upside down and used size 10 white crochet thread and a size 5 steel crochet hook.

I started out by following the diagram for the first several rows and then I started to make longer chs and use longer sts to lengthen the veil.

THE PATTERN IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE.



The veil still needs to be blocked and I plan to add a comb with pearls on it to the top.

I'll post the pattern once I have finished it.




2 comments:

  1. Love this!

    I work with AllFreeCrochet and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you.

    Thanks! Akaplan@primecp.com

    ReplyDelete